I am a Front-End Software Engineer who values clean coding practices, simplicity, and test driven development.
- Tech-led crew of 3 through an initiative to improve and re-design the publishing experience in Yammer, delivering on many strategic and compete-scenario features including rich text, Q&A, and polls.
- Delivered faster typing, and publisher performance improvements.
- Steered best practices and instilled a culture of rigorous code-review.
- Collaborated on front-end realtime scalability challenges in order to improve the web experience for customers.
- Sought opportunities to reduce technical debt in a large codebase
- Simplified the codebase by converting several pure components into functional components.
- Measured and improved test coverage
- Introduced a tool to help generate response fixtures to improve test performance and reliability.
- Planned and executed on the technical roadmap for an initiative to develop a version of Yammer that would be consumed by the Teams application.
- Participated in learning sessions sharing my knowledge to the broader team.
- Built out profile features like addresses and avatars.
- Built out phone verification features like sending verification codes via SMS.
- Delivered features to funnel customers into Whitepages Pro.
Graduated Cum Luade.
League Wrangler - An alternative front-end to http://teamcowboy.com focusing on simplicity and responsive design
Little Alchemy 2 Web - A react front end to search for Little Alchemy 2 combinations